Our goal and policy is to treat our clients as we would treat our families, and to treat our clients' pets as though they were our own. Our clients and patients are the heart of our practice and the reason we are here. At all times our clients and patients will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. At all times, we pledge our knowledge, expertise, concern, and respect for our patient's well being. We promote preventative health care, a lifelong patient commitment, the alleviation of pain and suffering, patient and owner compassion, and client understanding. It is our purpose to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care to our patients by educating our clients to the highest level. An educated client makes the best decisions for their pets. Offering the highest quality of service to our clients and patients is the definition of our purpose and the mission of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- State- of-the-art equipment and technology
- A concern for our patients' health and well-being
- A genuine concern for our clients
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- Our clients will be highly satisfied with the personalized care of their pets
- They will continue as a part of our practice family
- They will enjoy the long-lasting health of their pets
- Our clients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
We pledge and guarantee that we will always do our very best to serve you and to provide your pet with the care they deserve! We have warm hearts for cold noses.